section long plot

Any questions regarding the practice version are asked and answered here.
Janet Manzano

section long plot

Post by Janet Manzano »

i wonder why i cnt view the tree structure under the "Section Long Plot" from the Section Long Plot PPF editor?thus, i cant input the value for title block for example?is this because im just using Practise version?
also why the interface of the PPF editor is different from the Getting Started Manual? is it because its older version?
Sam Cech

Post by Sam Cech »

There are different versions of 12d Model, 7 and 8 and minor releases. I guess it could be possible that your Getting Started Manual is a different version. Are you running V8 or V7 practice? Your best bet is to contact your local distributor to help you with this one.

However, in the background there are some PPF files that you might be able to open in a notepad. You could fill in title block information in those files than read it into the PPF editor. (not sure if possible in practice version)

It is years since I used the Practice version and it was for only a very short period of time. I found I needed full functionality of 12d.

For me it was easy to learn 12d Model, especially with all the support we got (thanks Lane), I used other packages before but wouldn’t go back.

I racon V8 is great… if you have access to V8 Practice you should give that a go.

Hope the weather isn’t too hot up in Philippines. :)

Sam
Cheers
Sam

Tatras Consulting Ltd
www.tatras.co.nz
Janet Manzano

section long plot

Post by Janet Manzano »

hi Sam

thanks for answering..i currently use the Version 7 Practice and im wondering where can i get the Version 8 Practise? ya,i think the manual im using is either older so sometimes the interface is different..
As of now, i cnt help but use the practise version for self study and shall use the full version when I go Australia.

Our first storm just arrived last Tuesday Aug7 so its kinda cold now here lately and rainy too.. :D

Janet
Sam Cech

Post by Sam Cech »

I would suggest you contact one of the sales people from this site:

http://www.12d.com/sales/
Janet Manzano

section long plot

Post by Janet Manzano »

ok :D