Visualisation creating inserts

Any questions regarding the practice version are asked and answered here.
WAYNE DAVIES

Visualisation creating inserts

Post by WAYNE DAVIES »

How do I place a drawing like a block in acad within visualisation for use as a single point insertion like with posts etc. Ive gone through the training DVD and have been able to create something with the extrude functions for that application but can't see how to set this up. I started looking at billboards but not much I could see in the way of help there.

Regards

Wayne Davies
WAYNE DAVIES

Visualisation Inserts

Post by WAYNE DAVIES »

This is what I have discovered myself to my own question so far for inserting a shape of a person. i used the the same proceedure as shown on the Visualisation DVD training disc 2 User Extrusion for a barrier wall and just kept the extrusion string short as per approx thickness of body and applied a closed shape of a person. When viewing at different angles it was fairly good but when it became out of proportion I just changed the angle of the extude string in the plan view to accomodate view angle. I would still like to take this further but this has done the job for now for the presentation I was trying to achieve. Any further comments would be appreciated.

Regards

Wayne Davies