Vicroads.4do Pit Schedule Macro Request

Any questions regarding the practice version are asked and answered here.
Taylors Design

Vicroads.4do Pit Schedule Macro Request

Post by Taylors Design »

Hi,
I couldn't post in the 'macro' forum for some reason, so thought I'd put this up here;
Does anyone have the Vicroads formatted Pit Schedule macro for 12d? I believe it's called "vicroads.4do". If you do and could put it up here as an attachment, I would be grateful.
Cheers
Owen Thornton

Post by Owen Thornton »

I do not believe that that is a macro developed by 12d Solutions. It is not installed with the release version.
Taylors Design

Post by Taylors Design »

Hi Owen,
No it's certainly not a 12d developed macro, but very handy for producing nice looking pit schedules. I would have thought it would be a free-source thing for people to use for Vicroads projects?
Owen Thornton

Post by Owen Thornton »

Do you know who developed it? I have never heard of it. (Please note that this open "General" section of the forum is typically reserved for those who are not on maintenance or who have not yet managed to gain login access to the forum proper, so service may be somewhat limited for anything beyond the most simple question.)

I am not sure what the "Vicroads" schedule is supposed to look like, exactly, but I recall creating (many years ago) a few different customised list files for exporting Victorian pit schedules to Excel, from the DNE. Which CLF you used, depended on the maximum number of upstream pipes connecting into each pit. They are installed in $LIB:
$LIB\drainage_pit_schedule_vic_1upstream.txt
$LIB\drainage_pit_schedule_vic_2upstream.txt
$LIB\drainage_pit_schedule_vic_3upstream.txt
Taylors Design

Post by Taylors Design »

That's okay Owen,
It might have been something that a colleague developed at my previous workplace. I will explore the $LIB folder and see what I can come up with. Thanks for your input.
Denham Alphonso

Post by Denham Alphonso »

Try getting Matthew Monks attention, I think it was he who may of created it once upon a time. I used to use that little macro too!

Also try creating your own using a customised list file (CLF) as an alternative.
Matthew Monk

Post by Matthew Monk »

Not one of mine and I don't have a copy of it. I know the one you're talking about, but I can't find it in any version going back to V9 :shock: . Matt Stephens, Vic 12d distributor, would be the best person to ask. Not sure if the old macro would still run in V11, even if you could find a copy.
Lee Gregory
12d Support

Post by Lee Gregory »

All old macros should still run on 32-bit Operating systems.
They will need to be recompiled to run on 64-bit O/S.