LS Plan Plotting / Super Elevation Diagram

Any questions regarding the practice version are asked and answered here.
Darcy Richardson

LS Plan Plotting / Super Elevation Diagram

Post by Darcy Richardson »

I'm working on a design for about 10km of rural road, and I'm attempting to use the LS PPF Plan Plotting function to plot plan views alongside the long sections, to reduce drafting. So far it's been working fine for the most part, but recently the fill depth hatch I created to mark the road extents has stopped plotting out.

It used to come through with the plot, but recently it just stopped showing up in the output. As far as I know, I hadn't changed anything to prompt the change in export. I've tried plotting a new hatch model, deleting/cleaning the model, changing the view it plots out from, having only the hatch on the view to be plotted, reducing hatch polygon limit.

I'm also having an issue with the super elevation diagram function, it's refusing to plot the left hand side diagram. The right hand side works fine.

Is there any support or known issues that might explain/help with this?
Graeme Winfield

Re: LS Plan Plotting / Super Elevation Diagram

Post by Graeme Winfield »

Hi Darcy

What build of 12d Model are you using (12.0C1u, 14.0C2g)?
What build of 12d Model was used when the PPF worked?
Do you have an old version of the PPF that you can check?

PPF plotting has many options and is data dependant. It is a bit hard to guess where to start without the data. Looks like you have had a good go attempting to resolve the issue.

Apart from the 12d Model Forum, here is where 12d Model support can be accessed for your region.
https://12d.com/support/technical_support.html