KR LS PLOTTING

Any questions regarding the practice version are asked and answered here.
Grant Dennis

KR LS PLOTTING

Post by Grant Dennis »

Hi,

Query regarding plotting multiple kerb returns long sections into one model. (Not separate models ontop of eachother). Note all Return CL's are in one model i.e. 'Kerb Return'.

I would like to plot XX (say 15) kerb return long sections using the long section plot PPF on one Model with consistent horizontal offset between sections. Currently can plot but to different models such that when exporting requires to be done individually.
I would like to do this in order to streamline CAD viewport creation. i.e. have preset viewports for each new LS set by the horizontal offset.
This is possible with XS plotting and LS plotting when LS takes up entire page but maybe not for KR LS plotting?.

Can anyone help?
Would be great if this is possible.
Graeme Winfield

Re: KR LS PLOTTING

Post by Graeme Winfield »

Grant Dennis

Post by Grant Dennis »

Hi Graeme,

Thanks but I am unable to access.

'Information
You are not authorised to read this forum.'
Graeme Winfield

Post by Graeme Winfield »

Hi Grant

Full 12d Model Forum access is for customers on maintenance. If you believe this is the case for you, send an email to forums@12d.com with the details.
Phil Davies

Post by Phil Davies »

Wouldn't you do this as an MPS?
That would give you the flexibility to have different bits and bobs in the same plot while maintaining the drawing number or changing the drawing number or doing basically whatever you want.
MPS doesn't allow you to plot to a model, so you would need to get them setup how you want in individual ppfs first then combine them in a single MPS.
Phil Davies
Spatial Data Manager
GMC Surveying
Phil.Davies@GMCSurveying.com