error in creating line relative to corridor line

Any questions regarding the practice version are asked and answered here.
Nathan James David Edwards

error in creating line relative to corridor line

Post by Nathan James David Edwards »

I've created an alignment however the when i go to recalc the design strings it tells me that i have unsolved horizontal geometry.
I've gone through my alignment multiple times and made minor adjustments however can't find any errors in my alignment. or where it may be unsolved.

An additional error which shows in the output window is error in creating line relative to corridor line. and i'm not quite sure what this means. does this refer to other design strings which are dependent on the main alignment?

additionally is there a step by step process that would be recommended for solving these types of Issues?

Much Appreciated,

Nathan
Graeme Winfield

Re: error in creating line relative to corridor line

Post by Graeme Winfield »

Hi Nathan

What build of 12d Model are you using (14.0C2k)?
Did you try the Error Checker? it is the [!] button on the editor.
I can have a look at your alignment if you email it to me.
Seb Woodland

Re: error in creating line relative to corridor line

Post by Seb Woodland »

"error in creating line relative to corridor line" this is likely unrelated to your geometry issue, however, it is a very annoying issue.

It likely has something to do with a model of strings in a section view or 3d perspective view, where it is struggling to draw some content.

I would be keen to see this error either removed (i.e. I simply don't care, because I have no idea what is the issue) or more specific information included in the error so it can be addressed.
Image 12d Version 14.0C2m / 15.0C1j | Win 10 Enterprise | 64bit