cut/fill

Any questions regarding the practice version are asked and answered here.
shaun jeneke

cut/fill

Post by shaun jeneke »

hi guys, just a general question,...if i do a cut/fill with the interface function, what is the 3rd color? 1 color is for cut and the other color for fill. is the 3rd color a error??
thanks
Lee Gregory
12d Support

Post by Lee Gregory »

The third colour (yellow I think) is when you haven't reached the surface in the given distance or have gone off the tin.

So it is a warning that you should look to see that something hasn't gone wrong.
shaun jeneke

Post by shaun jeneke »

yes thanks. i fixed it now.
thanx
zoha riz

Post by zoha riz »

hi guys, i need to draw 2 lines on an existing drawing by using known co-ordinates. How do I do that.?
thanks
You can try out our 350-050 and latest wikipedia
Rod Burns

Post by Rod Burns »

Hi Zoha,
The 12d CAD options down the left hand side are the easiest way to draw a string.

EXDS have a Youtube channel "12d trainer" which shows the various 12d Cad options.

or visit the link below;
http://www.exds.com.au/online-help/12d-model-cad-help/
bill billgate

dfds

Post by bill billgate »

The third colour (yellow I think) is when you haven't reached the surface in the given distance or have gone off the tin.
Richard Mitchell

Re: cut/fill

Post by Richard Mitchell »

12d needs a filter and delete option on some users out to push a buck.
RMitchell
Arup
Bernard Daly

Re: cut/fill

Post by Bernard Daly »

The spam usually only occurs in the Practice Version forum and you can report it. I've never actually checked back on a topic I've reported but I'm assuming it gets deleted. Supposedly you are to get a notification when it's been dealt with but I've never received that. It does seem to be picking up a little bit lately but nothing like some other forums I'm in.