report file

Any questions regarding the practice version are asked and answered here.
Janet Manzano

report file

Post by Janet Manzano »

why I cant type any letter/cannot input in the "report file" field for volume calculation both using end area and exact method? thus i cnt see the sample report generated after calculation??

tnx
JAnet
Bernard Daly

Post by Bernard Daly »

Janet,
I think you'll find it is because you are using the practice version. If I remember rightly, you can't output data in any format from the practice version.
Regards,
Bernard
Janet Manzano

report file

Post by Janet Manzano »

Hi Bernard:

Yes your right am using Practice only, it didnt say there that i cnt type if im using Practice only so I was confuse, I thought only the 5000 limit is special for Practice. Now I know.
Do you work for 12D company or end user too who just like to answer querries, sorry personal question now :)

Janet
Bernard Daly

Post by Bernard Daly »

No Problems Janet.
No, I do not work for 12d, but I've gained plenty of knowlege by reading the forums, that I like to contribute as well when I can.
Regards,
Bernard
Janet Manzano

report file

Post by Janet Manzano »

Oh I see.
Just dunno why the email notification dont arrive always when I got a reply even I check the Notify icon below every reply, so i just try open the forum most of the time to see any answer...
Richard Stoliar
Site Admin

Post by Richard Stoliar »

Janet,

It's possible you're not receiving email notifications for replies because they're being swallowed up by a spam filter. Are you, or your company, using a spam filter at all? If you are, you might want to allow all emails coming from forums@12dmodel.com

Cheers,

Richard
Janet Manzano

report file

Post by Janet Manzano »

Hi Richard:

No, Im just using Yahoo email for the notification. I received some notification but some are not, this one I got notification...

Janet