XPlot PPF Editor Boxing

Any questions regarding the practice version are asked and answered here.
Jason Lee

XPlot PPF Editor Boxing

Post by Jason Lee »

Hi guys,
How can I change the order of boxing.
e.g
Box one- Design string RL
Box two- Existing Ground RL
Box three- Depth
Box four- Chainage

The depth i added seemed to be going to box two. where can i find the settings to change that? sorry if silly question.
Graeme Winfield

Post by Graeme Winfield »

Hi Jason

This is covered under the Boxes/Centreline labels section

The sub menu Boxes/Values area has the Horizontal line spacing (mm) or the size for each box in the table.

The sub menu Boxes/Tin titles/values/Tin Titles has the Title Y position (mm). Make this higher than the current value by the box height.

The sub menu Boxes/Tin titles/values/Tin heights has the Y pos (mm). Make this higher than the current value by the box height.

The sub menu Boxes/Tin titles/values/Tin depths has the Depth title Y position (mm) and Depth value Y position (mm). Make both lower than the current value by the box height.
Jason Lee

Post by Jason Lee »

Thank you very much.
one more question if you will.
I realised the uprights and heights labelling does not extend beyond the primary design string even if i set extensions left and right under Plot sheet layout-> Plot width parameters? Is there somewhere I can do this?
Jason Lee

Post by Jason Lee »

Thank you very much.
one more question if you will.
I realised the uprights and heights labelling does not extend beyond the primary design string even if i set extensions left and right under Plot sheet layout-> Plot width parameters? Is there somewhere I can do this?
Owen Thornton

Post by Owen Thornton »

It can in V12.
Jason Lee

Post by Jason Lee »

Thanks