Still locked out

Any questions regarding the practice version are asked and answered here.
peter yorke

Still locked out

Post by peter yorke »

OK I've registered and have a valid dongle number and up to date maintenance program so way don't I have full access?
Lee Gregory
12d Support

Post by Lee Gregory »

After you register we validate your information and if applicable give you access to the rest of the 12d Forum .

You will then receive an email saying that you access to rest of the 12d Forum.

Note - it may take a few days for our checking and we only do it on weekdays.

Have you received our email saying that you have been given access ?
peter yorke

Post by peter yorke »

Yep got the general reply, jest waiting for the validation. Thanks
Richard Stoliar
Site Admin

Post by Richard Stoliar »

Checking the settings, you do have access - but your browser is probably caching the details locally.

If you're using Internet Explorer, try forcing it to refresh by holding down shift and clicking the refresh button. Alternatively, hold down shift and press F5.
peter yorke

Post by peter yorke »

The problem was that I needed to log in again.
Thanks. :lol:
Tim Eyles

Post by Tim Eyles »

Hi,

Ive submitted a dongle number (numerous times) and am yet to recieve access to the forums.
Ive tried logging in and out aswell as reentering the dongle request.

Any other advice/assistance would be welcome.

Tim Eyles
Ryan Scott

Post by Ryan Scott »

Same... still locked out?!?!? :(
Lee Gregory
12d Support

Post by Lee Gregory »

Make sure you log out of the forum and then log back in again. Otherwise your internet connection won't change.
Drew Butterworth

Post by Drew Butterworth »

I am in the same predicament as a lot of you guys - still locked out! I registered some weeks back, have entered a valid dongle id but still cannot seem to access the forum...
Adam McCosh

Post by Adam McCosh »

I too have entered a valid dongle number on numerous occasions and still no access.
Lee Gregory
12d Support

Post by Lee Gregory »

Make sure you log out from the forum on each computer that you have gone on to the Forum from.

If you asked Explorer to remember your settings for next time, then it can't get the new access. You have to log out from the forum on that computer and then log back in again.

You also need Explorer to remember the new settings or it will revert back to the old ones that Explorer was told to remember.
Adam McCosh

Post by Adam McCosh »

Lee Gregory wrote:Make sure you log out from the forum on each computer that you have gone on to the Forum from.

If you asked Explorer to remember your settings for next time, then it can't get the new access. You have to log out from the forum on that computer and then log back in again.

You also need Explorer to remember the new settings or it will revert back to the old ones that Explorer was told to remember.
I haven't got an email yet confirming that I have full access.
Blake Gregory

Post by Blake Gregory »

Everyone in this thread should do a force refresh of their login page (ctrl f5) and try again.

They should now have access
chal4oye Sher

Post by chal4oye Sher »

I registered some weeks back, have entered a valid dongle id but still cannot seem to access the forum...
Terry Foley

Post by Terry Foley »

recieved full access on 3 Feb 14. have followed the advice of the Gregorys in this review and have not yet been successful in accessing the full Forum.