Joined: 06 Oct 2005
New South Wales, Australia
|Posted: Thu 17 Apr, 2014 11:29 am Post subject: 12d International Innovation Awards 2014
|Due to the success of the 2012 event, the 12d International Innovation Awards are running again in 2014! The Awards were designed to recognise critical thinking and innovative solutions in civil engineering and surveying, as our industry continues to face challenging problems and find inventive answers.
Entry provides a unique opportunity to share in $16,000 in cash and training prizes, as well as industry recognition and exposure for the great work being done by 12d Model users both past and present.
This year there are 4 categories (plus an overall category), each with cash and prizes:
* Overall Winner - $3,000 cash, $1,500 training, Full Conference Package and a trophy
* Design and Visualisation - $1,500 cash, $1,000 training and a trophy.
* Survey and Construction - $1,500 cash, $1,000 training and a trophy.
* Drainage, Sewer and Utilities - $1,500 cash, $1,000 training and a trophy.
* Customisation - $1,500 cash, $1,000 training and a trophy.
Remember, how you use 12d Model is your innovation! Simply illustrate how the software has helped you to achieve a specific outcome, overcome a unique challenge or just generally save you time and money, and you have an entry!
Give it a shot. The closing date for the 2014 Awards is quickly approaching, so get your entries in ASAP to be in the running. Please remember that all entries need to be received by 12d Solutions before Friday 11pm (AEST) on 30th May 2014.
ENTER NOW BY EMAILING email@example.com
More Information on our website: http://www.12d.com/aus/community/12d-model-international-innovation-awards/