Joined: 06 Oct 2005
New South Wales, Australia
|Posted: Thu 10 May, 2012 4:58 pm Post subject: 12d International Innovation Awards 2012 - Entries closing s
|- The 12d International Innovation Awards was designed to recognise critical thinking and innovative solutions in civil engineering and surveying, as our industry continues to face challenging problems and find inventive answers.
- Entry provides a unique opportunity to share in $15,000 in cash and training prizes, as well as industry recognition and exposure for the great work being done by 12d Model users both past and present.
- Remember, how you use 12d Model is your innovation! Simply illustrate how the software has helped you to achieve a specific outcome, overcome a unique challenge or create valuable efficiencies in time or costs and you have an entry!
- We have been extremely impressed by the diverse entries that we have already received. Our range of entries further illustrate that an innovation can be any (or all) of the following:
• A small or large idea or project
• A small part of a project or an entire project
• As simple or complex as you wish
• Customisations to 12d Model or simply how you use 12d Model with it's existing functionality
• Any way you use 12d Model to resolve your unique challenges (sharing, streamlining processes, 12d Field etc)
• Utilising one or multiple project disciplines
• Local, regional or international entries are welcome
- Give it a crack! The closing date for 12d’s inaugural International Innovation Awards is fast approaching, so get your entries in ASAP to be in the running. Please remember that all entries need to be received by 12d Solutions before Thursday 11pm (AEST) on 31st May 2012.
ENTER NOW BY EMAILING email@example.com
FOR MORE INFORMATION CLICK HERE