Stormwater Design Data

Any questions regarding the practice version are asked and answered here.
Andrew Barnett

Stormwater Design Data

Post by Andrew Barnett »

I'm looking to work through the Stormwater Design Part 1 & 2 documents, but I can't seem to find a link to download the example data?

Is there a link missing from the website?
Owen Thornton

Post by Owen Thornton »

Please see: viewtopic.php?t=1328

The data for the old course notes (V10 and earlier, Parts 1 and 2) are installed with 12d Model, eg: C:\12d\14.00\courses\drainage\stormwater_part_1.project. The old course notes and data are still pretty good, even for the latest version of 12d Model.

I am not sure if we have yet posted data for the new course notes (V11 and later, training modules W01 to W06). But the new course notes are more like a complementary reference document, than a step by step guide.
Owen Thornton

Post by Owen Thornton »

If you are only using the practise version, I am not sure how far you can get through the course. I have never tried.
Andrew Barnett

Post by Andrew Barnett »

I'm working with a full V11 install, but I don't have the "courses" folders installed as part of our environment.

Is it possible to grab them from somewhere?
Owen Thornton

Post by Owen Thornton »

Since we stopped producing installation DVDs, I think the only option might be a re-install.

There is a tick-box to install the training data when you install 12d from the download exe. But if you send me an email (using button at bottom of this post), I can email you just the drainage project from within this data.

Regards,
Owen.